Last person to post wins!
*Gets eaten up by a crocodile*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
No jose!
Last person to post wins!
*wrestles the crocodile and pulls Jose out*
Last person to post wins!
*corrects you both*
its not a crocodile; their jaws are too slender to eat mammals, they only eat fish and other small animals. alligators on the other hand, have wider jaws, and thus can eat larger and more powerful animals such as deer, raccoons, and panthers if they can manage it (and humans ig)
its not a crocodile; their jaws are too slender to eat mammals, they only eat fish and other small animals. alligators on the other hand, have wider jaws, and thus can eat larger and more powerful animals such as deer, raccoons, and panthers if they can manage it (and humans ig)
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Last person to post wins!
*crocodile swallows Paris whole*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Uhhh... where is the crocodile from?
Last person to post wins!
ikr T.T
Idk what that show is but Im glad we make u happy!Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:33You two literally remjnd me of a show I use to watch when I was younger! Girl Meets World was its nameYexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:21awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
![]()
![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
sorry still doesnt work
*shrugs knowingly*
*crocodile is choking and i remove myself from its throat before it dies*
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Last person to post wins!
yall make short weird RPs but they always make me laugh!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

for all!