Last person to post wins!
*Shoots Lindsey back with glitterbombs*
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hides behind a door
Last person to post wins!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Av!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hiya Haz! How've you been?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
I've been alright! Trying out new styles for banners. Made a collage tho hbu?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Awesome! I'm thinking about making a new banner, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'll probably post it in the art thread once I'm done!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Ohh nice! I've been trying out new things cause Im bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hiya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |