Give me a nick name

Liza

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Azzzzzzebra! :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Wal

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!

Give me a nick name
Edi

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Give me a nick name
Rosa

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!

Give me a nick name
Edith Walkers wrote: 24 Aug 2025, 13:44 Ella?
I like it a lot

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!