Give me a nick name
Bells
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
Give me a nick name
Moon
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Give me a nick name
Ella
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Aeia-Eee
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Jojo
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Val
Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!