Out Of Breath Closed

Tsuki looked over to the girl with her book, and gazed at her focused face. Not wanting to interrupt her reading, but wanting to introduce herself, she spoke quietly.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Sally. I'm Tsukiko. What are you reading?"

She tried to help the girl feel less awkward. She has had too many awkward situations, and knows how awful it feels to feel isolated or left out.

Tsuki looks over to Kendra, who is still grinning and talking. She truly enjoyed this girl's aura.

"Yes, yes. Sleepovers, chatting, things of that sort. I'll give you a few peppermints, if you like those?"

With magic and a dash of glitter, anything is possible.
Out Of Breath Closed
"Wha-? Oh! i totally forgot about sally! im so sorry! i get distracted with so many things! What book are you reading sally? is it interesting? do you like it here?"
Her questions just kept coming, her curious nature getting the best of her. and an attempt at making things less awkard.
"i love books too! my favorite books are the ones about botany, or i think they call it herbology here. but the studies about plants are the best! i love plants becasue they are so interesting and fun to look at! my favorite plant is the flower Snapdragons! They're so pretty! i was studying the waterlilies eariler!"
Kendra's eyes brightened talking about plants. she loved them and already had a small rose in her dorm room.

Tomorrow is a new day!
Out Of Breath Closed
Sally looked up from her reading when she heard the soft voice of Tsusiko addressing her. She smiled broadly at the girl. Books! Now that was something she could talk about.

She showed the two girls the cover of her book. "It's Sherlock Holmes, something I brought from back home. I had read a lot of wizard books and was missing the muggle world, so I picked it up." Sally wondered if they had enough exposure to the muggle world to know what she was talking about. A blush crept up on her face. She hoped they wouldn't think she was weird. She was already a little nervous when she made the decision to bring the book out, but she hadn't thought she would be interacting with anyone.

Then Tsusiko mentioned peppermints, and it was like paradise. "Uhhm..., I really like peppermints. Can I have some too.. if you don't mind, that is?"

"I really love it here, Kendra. I was crazy thinking I would spend all my life as a muggle, and I do miss my life sometimes, but this is like the best. This is my destiny, I think," she nodded sagely at that.

"Yes, I have read about snapdragons. They are so pretty indeed. It's a pity flowers have such a short life, or I would have a big collection by now," she giggled.

Curiouser and curiouser
Out Of Breath Closed
"Don't worry about it sally! i was muggle born, so my parents are both muggles. i had lots of exposure! Sherlock Holmes is a great series! but i don't really like mysteries. But that's okay that you like it! you are allowed to! in Hogwarts you are allowed to like whatever you want!"
There seemed to have a deeper meaning in those words. slightly, under her breath she quietly mumbled "Or whoever.."
She quickly returned to her resting smiling face, looking at both girls. she still didn't know which houses everyone was in.
"By the way, what houses are you guys in? im in Ravenclaw!"

Tomorrow is a new day!
Out Of Breath Closed
Sally nodded in agreement at Kendra's words. "Yes, Hogwarts is definitely very liberating." She was glad Kendra was aware of the Sherlock Holmes books. Now, she wasn't worried about reading them. She could do whatever she wanted in this magical place. A big smile erupted on her face.

"I am in Ravenclaw too," she answered excitedly when the girl asked about the houses. "I am so glad to get to know more people from our house."

Sally looked towards Tsusiko wondering what house was she in.

Sally didn't feel awkward anymore. The two girls were so welcoming, she actually felt very happy to be sitting and chatting with them.

The hair blew her hair and she leaned back to enjoy the passing wind. She felt at peace indeed.

[OOC note: Kendra, your profile says wizard born. o.o]

Curiouser and curiouser
Out Of Breath Closed
Kendra smiled gleefully, she was finally happy. and not stuck. it was going to be a wonderful experience and maybe she will be able to keep these friends. unlike her last friends, but they moved. and that was in the past
"Oh! i hope we are in the same dorm together! that would be so much fun!"
Kendra's curiosity got the best of her "how is Tsukiko going to have slumber parties with us? or tea parties? i want to invite her but i dunno if we are allowed to bring other houses in.."
Kendra drooped her head down in sadness, he new friend might not join her for fun tea parties and sleepovers. but quickly brought it back up with a smile "We can sneak her in, as long as the other girls don't snitch!"
Kendra giggled. she knew it wasn't good to sneak a person in but she really wanted her friends to spend time with her.

((OOC note: yeah i know that too, i fixed it a bit ago though so it says muggle born,))

Tomorrow is a new day!