Give me a nick name
Jae?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Give me a nick name
K
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Give me a nick name
Clo?
Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!
Give me a nick name
Sorry I meant to say Pip
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Give me a nick name
Stoppp, that’s lit what my family calls me
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Give me a nick name
Dona? Just a mix of your surname?
Give me a nick name
Ida!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
heart
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
hi!! please dont double post as it creates spam and is one of our ooc rules. its okay, tho! i was told that rule many times when i was a newbie
rizzie