༻⋆ Honmoon
Welcome to the club everyone!!!
I'm so glad to see people excited
Apologies for my late reply.
Cynthia, i'm currently only adding people to one group or the other so i'll add you to Hunters for now if that's okay. Since we need another person to finish up the group of three
Though you can definitely be both if you want to! Like Rumi!
Or if you'd prefer to be on the demon list just lmk
Cynthia, i'm currently only adding people to one group or the other so i'll add you to Hunters for now if that's okay. Since we need another person to finish up the group of three
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Malcolm McGregor
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? Watched the movie yesterday, it was so much fun
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Jinu... or the Tiger. And What It Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? Watched the movie yesterday, it was so much fun
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Jinu... or the Tiger. And What It Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Planting Ideas, Pruning Doubts, Gathering Wonder
Sta - 9 | Eva - 1 | Str - 1 | Wis - 9 | Arc - 6 | Acc - 9
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name:Karime Lenior
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunters
Why do you want to join?Literally OBBSEESED with the movie. Listen to it on repeat and would love to rant about it more with other (not like I haven’t fully ranted about it with my best friend OOC)
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Zoey and between golden and Free
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunters
Why do you want to join?Literally OBBSEESED with the movie. Listen to it on repeat and would love to rant about it more with other (not like I haven’t fully ranted about it with my best friend OOC)
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Zoey and between golden and Free
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Karime Lenior// "She Believed She Could So She Did
Stamina: 6|Evasion: 5|Strength: 4|Wisdom: 8|ArcPower: 5|Accuracy: 7|
Ability: Calming Presence
༻⋆ Honmoon
Welcome Malcolm and Karime!! My apologies for the late reply
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Avery Gray
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunter!
Why do you want to join?
I’ve listened to the music and seen some clips of the movie and absolutely love how fun it is! Some of the animation reminds of an anime I enjoy watching! 
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Fav character is Rumi and my fav song is either Free or This is What it Sounds Like ( It’s so hard to choose since I love both!)
Additional info you'd like to share?: I haven’t seen the full movie yet, but I do plan on probably watching it tomorrow or Saturday!
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunter!
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Fav character is Rumi and my fav song is either Free or This is What it Sounds Like ( It’s so hard to choose since I love both!)
Additional info you'd like to share?: I haven’t seen the full movie yet, but I do plan on probably watching it tomorrow or Saturday!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
༻⋆ Honmoon
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Ally Craig
Demons or Hunters o.O: Both Like Rumi
Why do you want to join?
I just so loved the Movie and the songs are just catchy it just amazes me how much I like something without knowing. lol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Rumi And Jinu Favorite song would be between What It sounds Like, Soda Pop and Free
Additional info you'd like to share?: I am not really picky all the characters/songs were just so amazing I caught myself singing and dancing to all the songs. All in all wonderful movie I would've liked it a little better if Jinu and Rumi got together though but him saving her was just fine also.
Demons or Hunters o.O: Both Like Rumi
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Rumi And Jinu Favorite song would be between What It sounds Like, Soda Pop and Free
Additional info you'd like to share?: I am not really picky all the characters/songs were just so amazing I caught myself singing and dancing to all the songs. All in all wonderful movie I would've liked it a little better if Jinu and Rumi got together though but him saving her was just fine also.
Last edited by Ally Craig on 13 Sep 2025, 21:00, edited 2 times in total.
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Kora Eliot
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demon
Why do you want to join? OK SO I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH I CANT EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS and also i want to be around like minded people you know
If you have one, favorite character/song?: the bird and the tiger (ik the tiger has a name its just left my brain as of now) and fav song is your idol
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demon
Why do you want to join? OK SO I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH I CANT EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS and also i want to be around like minded people you know
If you have one, favorite character/song?: the bird and the tiger (ik the tiger has a name its just left my brain as of now) and fav song is your idol
Additional info you'd like to share?:
forever running out of time
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Lauren Wong
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunters
Why do you want to join?
I love everything about Kpop Demon Hunters!
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Zoey, Takedown
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunters
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Zoey, Takedown
Additional info you'd like to share?:
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |