Give me a nick name
Aurie
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Laura
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Rie
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Give me a nick name
Pear
Not my best one yetβ¦
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Mia
All good! I have another one for you that I quite like but Iβll put it on later if/when I get the chance
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |