Give me a nick name

Adie... Hope you like it

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Give me a nick name
Aurie

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Amy

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Give me a nick name
Laura

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Lia

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Give me a nick name
Rie

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Give me a nick name
Pear :lol: Not my best one yet…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Mia :lol: All good! I have another one for you that I quite like but I’ll put it on later if/when I get the chance

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Give me a nick name
Pipey
I know it's embarrassing, and I apologize

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop