Give me a nick name
Eli
I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason
Give me a nick name
Airy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Seph
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Vale
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Give me a nick name
Ayyyyyyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Allie
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Give me a nick name
Ria
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
ami (ah-mee)
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau