Give me a nick name

pip

Give me a nick name
Cam

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Give me a nick name
Vi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Give me a nick name
nana

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Give me a nick name
ros

Give me a nick name
Ria

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Give me a nick name
suki

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Reeses

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
Hepeesoj Smisyyour name backwards with some additions …

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Ame

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!