Give me a nick name

Lin

Give me a nick name
Vay

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
Ela !

Give me a nick name
sasa

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
tina

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
siri :decayed:

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Vale

Give me a nick name
ria

Give me a nick name
vix

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Give me a nick name
Avi

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x