Give me a nick name

Cami!

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Nov!

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Give me a nick name
Rosie

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Give me a nick name
Le

Give me a nick name
aly

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Olie

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 24 Jul 2025, 15:29 Val
I think your pfp looks gorgeous!
Tyyy
Sozu

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Ally

Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.

Give me a nick name
Lina

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Give me a nick name
Rose

Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.