Give me a nick name
Cami!
Give me a nick name
Rosie
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Give me a nick name
aly
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Ally
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
Give me a nick name
Rose
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.