Give me a nick name

Super-Nova! get it? Cause you're super cool and your name is Nova? :laugh:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Solaz! :lol:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Novi

Give me a nick name
Aya Omgg! I love your pfp, welcome to hio! <3

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Rece

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Val
I think your pfp looks gorgeous!

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Give me a nick name
Rosa

Give me a nick name
Vay

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!

Give me a nick name
Eliza

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Give me a nick name
Vi