10 Dec 2019, 19:25
Charms Class
Akore would run through the halls of Hogwarts, trying to find Charms class. It was his second day here at Hogwarts and he spent 20 minutes trying to find the third floor.
Akore was worried hed be late again, and burst through the classroom doors and tripped on the doorframe. Akore's books would go flying and he land face flat on the floor. As he collected himself he grabbed his books and kept his head down.
Akore would find a seat next to Wren Caster. He'd take out his notes and kept his face down. Embarrassed and a bit confused about why he tripped he laid his head on the table and groaned in embarrassment.
"I'm so darn stupid..." Akore would sigh as he got his books ready to perform the first lesson in charms. "Dancing Feet Spell and Mending Charm"
"Well that sounds interesting, and kind of horrible. If you have dancing feet."Akore said unsure if there was a cure. As he got his books ready to figure out what he needs to do to perform the charm. He noticed he forget his wand in his dorm.
Akore would groan and bonk his head on the table. "Wait a minute I have 10 minutes left before class starts maybe if I..." Akore did the math in his head and realized hed only make it to the dorm as soon as class started. Even if he was running as fast as he could.
Akore would sigh and know he probably would get into trouble with the professor. Hed then smiles knowing even if he gets in trouble he still has a chance to make the professor proud. Next time and Akore promised himself to be prepared. All I need is for the Professors to know that I am someone to be proud of. Thats all Akore ever wanted was approval and he would do his best to get it.
Akore was worried hed be late again, and burst through the classroom doors and tripped on the doorframe. Akore's books would go flying and he land face flat on the floor. As he collected himself he grabbed his books and kept his head down.
Akore would find a seat next to Wren Caster. He'd take out his notes and kept his face down. Embarrassed and a bit confused about why he tripped he laid his head on the table and groaned in embarrassment.
"I'm so darn stupid..." Akore would sigh as he got his books ready to perform the first lesson in charms. "Dancing Feet Spell and Mending Charm"
"Well that sounds interesting, and kind of horrible. If you have dancing feet."Akore said unsure if there was a cure. As he got his books ready to figure out what he needs to do to perform the charm. He noticed he forget his wand in his dorm.
Akore would groan and bonk his head on the table. "Wait a minute I have 10 minutes left before class starts maybe if I..." Akore did the math in his head and realized hed only make it to the dorm as soon as class started. Even if he was running as fast as he could.
Akore would sigh and know he probably would get into trouble with the professor. Hed then smiles knowing even if he gets in trouble he still has a chance to make the professor proud. Next time and Akore promised himself to be prepared. All I need is for the Professors to know that I am someone to be proud of. Thats all Akore ever wanted was approval and he would do his best to get it.