S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!

S >P>E>A>K
Supportive · Passionate · Encouraging · Accepting · Kind
Welcome to S >P>E>A>K, an OOC club for people to learn and teach others their languages! <3 Hio has such a diverse community, many of us speak more than one language fluently, and many of us don't :) This club is a great place to learn, share, and honor and respect the differences in our customs and cultures! Aside from discussions, we'll also have events, writing challenges, and art showcases.

Hopefully you walk out of this club having learned a few useful words.. and having made some lasting friendships <3
SIGN UPS
Reducio

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join this club?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to share?:[/b]
MEMBERS
Reducio
Korinna Nightshade · English · Chinese ·
Ellie Randensmith · English · (Spanish) ·
Victoria Blythe · English · Turkish · (Japanese) · (Spanish)
Amelia Garnett · English · Local Language <3 · (Korean) · (Arabic)
Spanish · Turkish · Chinese · Japanese · English · Korean · Arabic · Language ·Language · Language · Language · Language
Last edited by Korinna Nightshade on 21 Jul 2025, 17:09, edited 5 times in total.

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Hey all

Oliver Hudson

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Name: Ellie Randensmith
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D English, yup
Why do you want to join this club?: I want to learn more Languages! (I know none)
Anything else you'd like to share?: I am taking Spanish class?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Hello everyone!

Welcome, @Ellie Randensmith! That's so cool, learning more languages is always so fun and i'm glad you've decided to join <3 Spanish class sounds awesome asfquoyfwr

@Oliver Hudson hey there friend, glad you could join us! I notice you didn't sign up yet but you posted, and this thread is mainly just for signing up - would you like to join as well? If so you can fill out that same form that Ellie did! <3 I'll be making a chat soon, either way :)

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Name: Victoria Blythe
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D Turkish and English
Why do you want to join this club?: I love learning new languages and curious about who speaks what
Anything else you'd like to share?: im learning spanish and japanese too!

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Victoria Blythe wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 14:51 Name: Victoria Blythe
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D Turkish and English
Why do you want to join this club?: I love learning new languages and curious about who speaks what
Anything else you'd like to share?: im learning spanish and japanese too!
Welcome Victoria! ,3 We're so happy to have you here ;) If i'm being honest I totally forgot about this club, but hopefully if we get some resurge of interest we can get it started <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 21:14
Victoria Blythe wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 14:51 Name: Victoria Blythe
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D Turkish and English
Why do you want to join this club?: I love learning new languages and curious about who speaks what
Anything else you'd like to share?: im learning spanish and japanese too!
Welcome Victoria! ,3 We're so happy to have you here ;) If i'm being honest I totally forgot about this club, but hopefully if we get some resurge of interest we can get it started <3
yayyy!

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy ^^). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 08:27 Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy ^^). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?
Welcome Amelia!! :D <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

S >P>E>A>K OOC Club Open To All!
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 16:17
Amelia Garnett wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 08:27 Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them? :D fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy ^^). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?
Welcome Amelia!! :D <3
Thank you!! :rofl: <3

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!