Give me a nick name
nebula
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Sunny
Give me a nick name
Vava
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
tini
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Give me a nick name
bird
greyhound
greyhound
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Rizz
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Kia
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Give me a nick name
Eeao-Iae
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Jos
How’d you think of that other one?!
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me