Image doesn't upload.

Hi, lovely people at Hogwarts.io!
I'm new to the site, and trying to upload my ency... problem is, my code isn't working for my banner image (linked below):

Image posted by the member

Do you know what I have done wrong, and how I can fix it?
Thank you so much in advance!

Image doesn't upload.
Ugh, the code messed up, and I couldn't even show the link.
Here's the link by itself:

Image posted by the member
Last edited by Sage Dandridge on 17 Jul 2025, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

Image doesn't upload.
Use imgbb to get a bb code for your image, it should look like Edit: it's already showing :)

'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆

Image doesn't upload.
And if you don't want it to link to anything, remove the URL from it!

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Image doesn't upload.
Sage Dandridge wrote: 17 Jul 2025, 19:15
Reducio
Hi, lovely people at Hogwarts.io!
I'm new to the site, and trying to upload my ency... problem is, my code isn't working for my banner image (linked below):

Image posted by the member

Do you know what I have done wrong, and how I can fix it?
Thank you so much in advance!
Hello Sage,
to upload an image the right way use these tags:

Code: Select all

[img](put image link here, to get image link, right click on img/gif and select copy image address)[/img]
your result should look like this:
Image posted by the member

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15