Potter VS Malfoy!
-50!!!! 

| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-1
yayyyy!! I'll be off to study now...
yayyyy!! I'll be off to study now...
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-2 And I’ll be off to sleep now. Maybe
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-3
good night Pip!
good night Pip!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-4
Thanks! I’ll probably be here a little longer anyway but it is getting very late here
Thanks! I’ll probably be here a little longer anyway but it is getting very late here
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-5
It's only afternoon for me rn
well I'll go now. fr this time
see ya!
It's only afternoon for me rn
well I'll go now. fr this time
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-6
Wow! It’s officially after midnight for me! Bye!!
Wow! It’s officially after midnight for me! Bye!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-5 gn Piper! and gl Ameliaa!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-6
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |