Give me a nick name

nebula

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Sunny :lol:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Vava

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
tini

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Give me a nick name
bird
greyhound

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Rizz :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
Simie :cute:

PC: Azzure Solace
詩が私の魂に流れ
Poetry flows in my soul

Give me a nick name
Kia

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
Eeao-Iae :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
Jos :bye: How’d you think of that other one?! :lol:

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me