Wrong Year
Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one
πΏππππβπ ππππππ π πππ πππππππ-πππππππππ πππ ππππ ππππ ππ ππππ ππ πππ πππππ ππππππππ, πππ πππππ ππ ππππππ ππ ππππ πππ ππππ. -π½πππ πΎππ
Wrong Year
Please owl Slytherin Head of House, @Lesmana Asmaralaya and he will ensure to attend to your requestRial Sol wrote: 10 Jul 2025, 07:23 Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one![]()
Wrong Year
Sorry. It's missed since I don't get any notifications if you want your character to be in first year. It's fixed now.Rial Sol wrote: 10 Jul 2025, 07:23 Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one![]()
Wrong Year
Thx
πΏππππβπ ππππππ π πππ πππππππ-πππππππππ πππ ππππ ππππ ππ ππππ ππ πππ πππππ ππππππππ, πππ πππππ ππ ππππππ ππ ππππ πππ ππππ. -π½πππ πΎππ