Wrong Year

Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one :D

π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Šβ€™π–˜ π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ 𝖆 π–œπ–†π–ž π–‹π–”π–—π–œπ–†π–—π–‰-π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–˜ π–žπ–”π–š π–π–šπ–˜π–™ π–π–†π–›π–Š 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖙 π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–œπ–†π–žπ–˜, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–“π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–‡π–Š π–†π–‹π–—π–†π–Žπ–‰ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–†π–Œπ–Š. -π•½π–Žπ–†π–‘ 𝕾𝖔𝖑

Wrong Year
Rial Sol wrote: 10 Jul 2025, 07:23 Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one :D
Please owl Slytherin Head of House, @Lesmana Asmaralaya and he will ensure to attend to your request :)

Wrong Year
Rial Sol wrote: 10 Jul 2025, 07:23 Description of the problem :
I had made my character to be in first year, but have been put into second year after registering for the index. Please can someone put me down a year and into year one :D
Sorry. It's missed since I don't get any notifications if you want your character to be in first year. It's fixed now.

Wrong Year
Thx

π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Šβ€™π–˜ π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ 𝖆 π–œπ–†π–ž π–‹π–”π–—π–œπ–†π–—π–‰-π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–˜ π–žπ–”π–š π–π–šπ–˜π–™ π–π–†π–›π–Š 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖙 π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–œπ–†π–žπ–˜, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–“π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–‡π–Š π–†π–‹π–—π–†π–Žπ–‰ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–†π–Œπ–Š. -π•½π–Žπ–†π–‘ 𝕾𝖔𝖑