Give me a nick name

Koko

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Mellz :grin:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Noviniarta!!! :grin:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Relly!

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Azu

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Val

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

Give me a nick name
Cas

Healing Sage :
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Chocolate Frog Card Shop: Ency:

Give me a nick name
Phenro

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
TinTin

sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence

Give me a nick name
koko

PC: Alexandria Clark
Become who you are