Give me a nick name
Enro
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Val
Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!
Give me a nick name
alexander
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Sunshine
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Give me a nick name
Bethane
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Tina
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Give me a nick name
Anan
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Alllie
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
amelie pronounced ahmehlee
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Frenchie
sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence