Give me a nick name

eri!! search her up

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Len

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
Elea

Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!

Give me a nick name
liza
pronounced leezuh or lihzuh

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Ari !

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
comfort solace definition

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Leila

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Angie!!

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Az!! hru?

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
DeeDee

Healing Sage :
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Chocolate Frog Card Shop: Ency: