Give me a nick name
Ele
Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!
Give me a nick name
Ant
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Give me a nick name
Lune
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Give me a nick name
Az
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Give me a nick name
blue
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Riri
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown