Give me a nick name

Exe

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Angel

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Ace

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Vivi

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Amy

PC: Alexandria Clark
Become who you are

Give me a nick name
Anton

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
Elle

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
ellen

PC: Alexandria Clark
Become who you are

Give me a nick name
Luk

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
Lei! (Sidenote, I absolutely love your name)

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare