Give me a nick name
Exe
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Ace
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Vivi
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Anton
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Elle
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Give me a nick name
Luk
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me