Give me a nick name

Eli

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy

Give me a nick name
Luna? or luny? (based on the surname)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Give me a nick name
Sagebrush (like the plant)

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

Give me a nick name
Vivar

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Val

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Give me a nick name
Leza

Give me a nick name
Dot

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Give me a nick name
Azie

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Azeren

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
V

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."