Potter VS Malfoy!

-6

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-7

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-8

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-9

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-8

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-7

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
-6

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-7 whatshappening

Potter VS Malfoy!
-6 ?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-5

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█