Crochet Club
Crochet Club
|
|
|
|
|
|
Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy
Oak & Ivy
Crochet Club
Projects calendar! (So we don’t repeat)
Members list:
Ellie Randensmith- co-owner and project manager
Veda Lunar- co-owner, coder, co-project manager
Ottilie Thompson- co-owner, co-project manager
Korinna Nightshade
Charlotte Evergreen
Matilde O’Fionnagan
Maisie Gemmell
Lillian McMason
Valentin DeAngelo
Lauren Wong
Mount Evermist
Edith Walker
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ellie Randensmith- co-owner and project manager
Veda Lunar- co-owner, coder, co-project manager
Ottilie Thompson- co-owner, co-project manager
Korinna Nightshade
Charlotte Evergreen
Matilde O’Fionnagan
Maisie Gemmell
Lillian McMason
Valentin DeAngelo
Lauren Wong
Mount Evermist
Edith Walker
Last edited by Ellie Randensmith on 13 Jan 2026, 21:18, edited 7 times in total.
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes!
I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes!
Crochet Club
welcome to the club Korinna! it's ok! since I'm a beginner, and I bet others will be projects will just be where you can pick your own patternKorinna Nightshade wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:07 Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months![]()
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes!I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win
![]()
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Charlotte Evergreen
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few months i guess? I'm very much a beginner...(I got a kit from my friend) I've been practicing and since i'm on summer break I've been crocheting more!
What do you like to make? cute things/ amigurumi
Would you like to join our monthly activity?yes i would love to!
Name: Charlotte Evergreen
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few months i guess? I'm very much a beginner...(I got a kit from my friend) I've been practicing and since i'm on summer break I've been crocheting more!
What do you like to make? cute things/ amigurumi
Would you like to join our monthly activity?yes i would love to!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Crochet Club
ah fun, thank you! i'm exciteddEllie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:52welcome to the club Korinna! it's ok! since I'm a beginner, and I bet others will be projects will just be where you can pick your own patternKorinna Nightshade wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:07 Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months![]()
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes!I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win
![]()
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Matilde O’Fionnagan
Year: 3
How long have you been crocheting? 9 years!
What do you like to make? Everything! Especially stuff I can use but is also fun/cute. I also really like to knit.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yes
Name: Matilde O’Fionnagan
Year: 3
How long have you been crocheting? 9 years!
What do you like to make? Everything! Especially stuff I can use but is also fun/cute. I also really like to knit.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yes
|
|
Crochet Club
Welcome Matilde!Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 05:23 Form:
Name: Matilde O’Fionnagan
Year: 3
How long have you been crocheting? 9 years!
What do you like to make? Everything! Especially stuff I can use but is also fun/cute. I also really like to knit.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yes
Crochet Club
Welcome Karina, Matilde,, and charlotte! So excited to have you here!
Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy
Oak & Ivy
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Maisie Gemmell
Year: Second Year
How long have you been crocheting? Since high school.
What do you like to make? I must confess, I am a knitter primarily. But I am trying to get back into crochet! Maisie is also a crafter IC so it makes sense for us both to be here.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Sure, if I have time.
Name: Maisie Gemmell
Year: Second Year
How long have you been crocheting? Since high school.
What do you like to make? I must confess, I am a knitter primarily. But I am trying to get back into crochet! Maisie is also a crafter IC so it makes sense for us both to be here.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Sure, if I have time.
|
|




