1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years

3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
4!

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
5!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
6!
Jo, I know you are on an iPhone. :wise:
Cause I have psychic abilities

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
7! Nope! Android all the way T-)
Though I don't own one...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
9

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
10

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
11

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
12!!!

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy