Potter VS Malfoy!
2 Simmm hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
3 Im goood hbu
Potter VS Malfoy!
4 Im good too, I miss uu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
5 miss me?
Potter VS Malfoy!
6 yup, I miss u, but ik, its my fault, Im not that active T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
7 Oooh ok. Are you open to roleplay now?
Potter VS Malfoy!
8 I am, will do the arriving at the great hall later, I might also do one in the train, idk, but I am waiting for my banner T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
9 The onle from Korinna's baner banaza?
Potter VS Malfoy!
10 huh? did I order from there too? why cant I find it? T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..