Potter VS Malfoy!
12!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
11
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
12!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Potter VS Malfoy!
11
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
10
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
9
love ur new signature, Piper
love ur new signature, Piper
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
8
Thank you! I’m going to change it again very soon
Thank you! I’m going to change it again very soon
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
7
why?
why?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
6
Because it’s not actually that new. I’ve had it on for I think over a week now. I’m not sure though
Because it’s not actually that new. I’ve had it on for I think over a week now. I’m not sure though
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
5
Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10