Girls vs boys

25

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
26!
I opened discord like 30 mins ago as I wanted to reply to my friends there, guess I am stuck here T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
27! :lol:
I don't have discord which is kind of sad because it means I can't apply for certain things...

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
28
apply? for what?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
29
Huh? I’m sorry I’ve forgotten what I was talking about now.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
28

Girls vs boys
29

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
28

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

Girls vs boys
27

Girls vs boys
28
Piper Hart wrote: 21 Jun 2025, 14:03 29
Huh? I’m sorry I’ve forgotten what I was talking about now.
hehe, nwss

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..