Potter VS Malfoy!
-13
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-13
I'ma gonna kill Taiki- Unless the password he just thought of doesn't work, he just locked himself out of his iNPC account, as he forgot the password and email, that idiot-
I'ma gonna kill Taiki- Unless the password he just thought of doesn't work, he just locked himself out of his iNPC account, as he forgot the password and email, that idiot-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Potter VS Malfoy!
-12!Lex Kervick wrote: 21 Jun 2025, 00:14 -13
I'ma gonna kill Taiki- Unless the password he just thought of doesn't work, he just locked himself out of his iNPC account, as he forgot the password and email, that idiot-
UUUGGGHHH my sister forgot her password too, and she wasn't even validated,she was working on her backstory.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-13Nero Jade-Huntsman wrote: 21 Jun 2025, 00:15-12!Lex Kervick wrote: 21 Jun 2025, 00:14 -13
I'ma gonna kill Taiki- Unless the password he just thought of doesn't work, he just locked himself out of his iNPC account, as he forgot the password and email, that idiot-
UUUGGGHHH my sister forgot her password too, and she wasn't even validated,she was working on her backstory.
He got back in- Thank God. I am giving those boys papers and making them write down their PC and iNPC passwords so they don't forget them