S >P>E>A>K
S >P>E>A>K
Supportive · Passionate · Encouraging · Accepting · Kind
|
Spanish · Turkish · Chinese · Japanese · English · Korean · Arabic · Language ·Language · Language · Language · Language
Last edited by Korinna Nightshade on 21 Jul 2025, 17:09, edited 5 times in total.
S >P>E>A>K
Name: Ellie Randensmith
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?
English, yup
Why do you want to join this club?: I want to learn more Languages! (I know none)
Anything else you'd like to share?: I am taking Spanish class?
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?
Why do you want to join this club?: I want to learn more Languages! (I know none)
Anything else you'd like to share?: I am taking Spanish class?
S >P>E>A>K
Hello everyone!
Welcome, @Ellie Randensmith! That's so cool, learning more languages is always so fun and i'm glad you've decided to join
Spanish class sounds awesome asfquoyfwr
@Oliver Hudson hey there friend, glad you could join us! I notice you didn't sign up yet but you posted, and this thread is mainly just for signing up - would you like to join as well? If so you can fill out that same form that Ellie did!
I'll be making a chat soon, either way
Welcome, @Ellie Randensmith! That's so cool, learning more languages is always so fun and i'm glad you've decided to join
@Oliver Hudson hey there friend, glad you could join us! I notice you didn't sign up yet but you posted, and this thread is mainly just for signing up - would you like to join as well? If so you can fill out that same form that Ellie did!
S >P>E>A>K
Welcome Victoria! ,3 We're so happy to have you hereVictoria Blythe wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 14:51 Name: Victoria Blythe
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?Turkish and English
Why do you want to join this club?: I love learning new languages and curious about who speaks what
Anything else you'd like to share?: im learning spanish and japanese too!
S >P>E>A>K
yayyy!Korinna Nightshade wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 21:14Welcome Victoria! ,3 We're so happy to have you hereVictoria Blythe wrote: 20 Jul 2025, 14:51 Name: Victoria Blythe
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?Turkish and English
Why do you want to join this club?: I love learning new languages and curious about who speaks what
Anything else you'd like to share?: im learning spanish and japanese too!If i'm being honest I totally forgot about this club, but hopefully if we get some resurge of interest we can get it started
![]()
S >P>E>A>K
Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?
fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy
). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
S >P>E>A>K
Welcome Amelia!!Amelia Garnett wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 08:27 Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy
). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?
S >P>E>A>K
Thank you!!Korinna Nightshade wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 16:17Welcome Amelia!!Amelia Garnett wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 08:27 Name: Amelia Garnett
What language(s) do you speak? Are you fluent in them?fluent in English and my local language(which I won't specify for now, for privacy
). I also know some Spanish
Why do you want to join this club?: I love languages! They're like music to me, each with their own accent and culture. Plus I wanna learn as many as I can xD
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can also read Korean and a little bit of Arabic?![]()
![]()
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!