Potter VS Malfoy!

17

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
16 @Amelia Lerelle

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
15

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Potter VS Malfoy!
16 tsk, ion like mentioning ppl for this T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
15

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
16

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
15

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
16 btw Piper, Idk if I asked this question before or not, is it okay if I have like multiple faceclaims? or I must stick to one only?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
15 I’m not too sure, but I think as long as they’re similar. Honestly you’d probably be better asking someone else

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
16 hmm oki ty!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..