Potter VS Malfoy!
-21
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-21
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-20 I just read my most recent lore post about Simon's cat. Why and how did I make it so sad?
Potter VS Malfoy!
-21 What happened or what did you do to make it so sad?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-20 Kinder, Simon's cat, Died.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-21 oh that’s terrible! Why would you write that?! Does it help with your story progressing or something?The poor cat…
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-20 I wanted Simon to get a pet, but her parent's probably wouldn't let her. So, I planned for the cat to die, that way, when the new school year comes up, she could get a new one. I've got almost everything planned out for it too.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-21 Well I hope it goes well and your planning works!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |