❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Hiya Peeps! This is the Wicked Fan Club chat where y'all can talk and converse and the like hehe.
People within the club!:
Creators:
@Nyx Blackheart
@Amelia Randensmith
Members:
@Ellie Randensmith
@Korinna Nightshade
@Nyx Blackheart
@Amelia Randensmith
@Riley Bluescar
@Lauren Wong
@Maria Jones
WELCOME TO CHAT!
Last edited by Nyx Blackheart on 20 Feb 2026, 21:35, edited 4 times in total.
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Ah hello there
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Hi Y'all! How ya been?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
heya everyone!!
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Hiya Amelia! Hru?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
All right all right! I have a questions for all club members!
Is Elphaba Really Evil?
Is Elphaba Really Evil?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
I love Elphaba
I don't agree with some of her character motives or the fact that someone can be quickly judged as evil, but... I would argue that overall? no? she did what she had to do sob sob
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Same! She's the underdog in this and quite frankly, Galinda is really stuck up in the moviesKorinna Nightshade wrote: 12 Jun 2025, 02:49 I love Elphaba![]()
I don't agree with some of her character motives or the fact that someone can be quickly judged as evil, but... I would argue that overall? no? she did what she had to do sob sob
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
