Potter VS Malfoy!

20!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
21!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
22!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
23!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
24!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
25!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
24
I think I'm gonna give up on this fight :lol:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
25 It's honestly kinda fun fighting for the win thooo

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
26 u r welcome to join us yk

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
25
noooo I'll never betray Potter
I'm getting confused with the numbers tho😭 I keep forgetting whether I'm the negatives or positives

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!