Name a fictional character A-Z!

S - Sirius Black

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Name a fictional character A-Z!
t - thalia grace

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
U - Ursula

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
V - Vanellope von Schweetz

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Name a fictional character A-Z!
W - Wendy from Peter Pan :)

"The world whispers so many secrets if you just listen."
Visit my shop

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Z - Zander Smith from Hospital General :3

Name a fictional character A-Z!
x - xenophilius lovegood
y - yoda
z - ‘zero’ (hector zeroni)

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
A -Albus Dumbledore.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Name a fictional character A-Z!
B- bumble bee DC

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Name a fictional character A-Z!
C - Charles Beckondorf (Percy Jackson Series)

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi