Potter VS Malfoy!
-21 I WANT THE OLD SIMON BACKKK
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-22 I try to let you all win, actually. I post for Potter, but rarely. I'm still technically for Dray, I just post for Potter.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-23
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-22 @Simon Poe why tho? u should come back for Dray.. why isnt Al being on ur side too after u married her? if u r supporting her shouldnt she support u too?
God I realised I love dramasss
God I realised I love dramasss
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-23 @Yexian Wei yeah u do lol. Before I got married, i did feel bad for potter. Even if Al doesn't support dray, I'm ok with that. But like i said, playig as potter, on draco's side.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-22 hmph T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-23
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Potter VS Malfoy!
-21!