Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
2!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
3
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
4 Hi again Ames! How’re you doing this afternoon? It is afternoon for you, right?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
5
indeed! Feeling kinda sick rn, probably cuz I didn't eat well today
gonna get myself some food in a sec
Hbu? Evening, right?
indeed! Feeling kinda sick rn, probably cuz I didn't eat well today
Hbu? Evening, right?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
6 Yeah, well technically it’s now morning but anyway. Hope you feel better soon once you eat something
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
7
what wait how morning
I thought u were just a little ahead of me
I do now
hru?
what wait how morning
I thought u were just a little ahead of meI do now
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
8 It’s like just after midnight so yeah technically morning but anyway. I’m good and should sleep so bye soon
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
9
ohhh I see
Sleep well then
see ya!!
ohhh I see
Sleep well then
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
10 Bye! Keep this game in the positives for me okay?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Hermione Granger VS Luna Lovegood
11
hehe I'll try
hehe I'll try
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!