Potter VS Malfoy!

-28

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-28 I loveee ur signatureee

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29! Thank you!! I get bored of things (pfp, signature, etc.) too quickly so I’m always changing it up. I’m trying to leave it for at least two weeks.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-28 ohh

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29 Yeah, it's why my profile may change in a few days again. I think they're cute but I just find other ones and then get (for lack of a better word) bored of the one I have

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-28 I clearly cant relate T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29 :grin: Yeah but yours is really nice!

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-28 tyy <33

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-29

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x