Potter VS Malfoy!

-18

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-19

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
-18

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-19

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-18

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-19 @Amelia Lerelle could you help me please?

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-18

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-19

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-18

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-19 Oki - but I have homework which I haven’t done so I may disappear very soon

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!