Potter VS Malfoy!

10 Haii Ameliaaa :wow:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
9
heyo Alliasta!! :wow:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
8!! How are you?!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
7
tireddd :sad: it's past midnight and my brain is fighting to keep working
U?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
6 I am bored and why are you not sleeping it is not healthy! I am worrying! <3

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
5 Hi guys! It's past midnight for you? You should get some sleep! I'm at school now

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
4 Yeah and my battery is 9 when it is over I will gonna sleep hehe

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
3
there's some stuff I need to do😭 I'll go to bed soon tho :)
Go charge ur phone and sleepppp Alliasta!
Have fun Piper <3

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
2 Hehe never! It is not game over for me yet

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
1

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart