Potter VS Malfoy!
10 Haii Ameliaaa
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
9
heyo Alliasta!!
heyo Alliasta!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
8!! How are you?!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
7
tireddd
it's past midnight and my brain is fighting to keep working
U?
tireddd
U?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
6 I am bored and why are you not sleeping it is not healthy! I am worrying!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
5 Hi guys! It's past midnight for you? You should get some sleep! I'm at school now
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
4 Yeah and my battery is 9 when it is over I will gonna sleep hehe
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
3
there's some stuff I need to do
I'll go to bed soon tho 
Go charge ur phone and sleepppp Alliasta!
Have fun Piper
there's some stuff I need to do
I'll go to bed soon tho Go charge ur phone and sleepppp Alliasta!
Have fun Piper
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
2 Hehe never! It is not game over for me yet
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
1
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart