Potter VS Malfoy!
-18! guys Ill be offline for a while.. Ill only be here during my breaks (pomodoro 90-15 or 150-25) rlly sorry T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-17! Alright Yex!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-16 ty! see u soon!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15 Bye Yexian!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-14 How are you Ina?
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-13 I'm good! I wish it was summer already! How are you doing, Kai?
Potter VS Malfoy!
-12! I'm good, though I'm rewriting a Persona Poem for the 4th time
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-11 Oof! I have and algebra test today, I hope I'll do well
Potter VS Malfoy!
-10 I'm sure you will, but good luck!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-9! Thank you!